Sunday, April 22, 2012

in the works.

I bought two of these chairs last year and my goal has been to reupholster them since the day I brought them home. They are great kitchen table chairs and I have put this project off for almost a full year. A couple months ago I promised myself I would have this little project done by the time Ben gets back to DC in May, so the push is on. I finally got around to ordering some fabric samples from Mood a couple weeks back and I am determined to order that yard of fabric this week so I can finish this job next weekend!
I initially wanted to do a creative, bright design to add some color and personality to the apartment. But, I ended up going with much more simple, classic fabrics for the time being (figure I can always change them in a year when I get bored again!). They are a little cheaper and go more with the farm table style. Anyway, here are some of the samples I am thinking about...and hopefully by this time next week I will be reporting back with the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment