Wednesday, February 4, 2015

stitched up.

Winter is killing me this year! I am blaming my lack of posting on that for now. But guys, I have been meaning to tell you about Stitch Fix. A colleague in my office plugged me on it a couple months ago and then this week she convinced me to finally sign up. I am very excited about it! So here is the deal...you fill out a style survey so they can get a sense of what you like and your personal style. Then, once a month (or whenever you schedule it) they send you a package of five items they have picked out for you. You try them on and decide what you like then you keep what you like and send back what you don't.  I have seen some of the pieces they have sent and they are great. Now you might have some of the same questions I did, so let me answer for you...

  • How much is it? 
    • You pay a $20 styling fee with every package (though the first one is free). If you keep any of the pieces, the styling fee is subtracted from the price of the item. Also, when you fill out the survey, you indicate your budget/price range for individual pieces. 
  • How often does it come? 
    • You can sign up for it to be a monthly package or you can just log-on and tell them when you want a new package. 
  • Is shipping paid for? 
    • free shipping and returns.
There you have it. I just signed up and my first package will come in a couple weeks. I'm excited about it. I want to be able to pull together cute outfits and pieces, but don't have the motivation right now so this is the perfect fix! It is also always nice to have things picked out for you that you might not otherwise consider...I'll let you know how it goes, but really since the first round is free - you should give it a try anyway. And obviously you should use my referral code to do that (https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4675022). 

No comments:

Post a Comment