Friday, October 21, 2011

flash sale heaven.

Early last year I discovered a monthly flash-sale in Buckeystown, Maryland that I consider a gold-mine!  I went to visit in July with my good friend Wason, and have been wanting to get back since. I finally got a chance to drive back out on Friday. The flash-sale is held in three barns packed with vintage finds! The furniture pieces make me wish I had a whole house to decorate and every month the vendors have a whole new stock of finds. See below to get an idea. I definitely recommend it. And for those coming from DC, apparently there is a lovely drive through farm country along the local roads that makes the trip all the better!


(the main barn and entrance)



(i loved this mirror and circled it 3 or 4 times)


(I found these pillows tucked in the back...they reminded me of the dish-towels that B loves and if only I had been to Paris, maybe I would have...)


(beautiful furniture...and this is just a sampling)


(i love this file box for a big desk)



 (letters and numbers seem to be the theme of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment