Tuesday, December 31, 2013

gifted & talented.

I know the holidays have past but I still thought it might be useful to include some of my favorite gift ideas for this year in case you are in need of something coming up...so here goes...

I got my brother, Chris, this classic Thermos for Christmas this year. I love it and since he is outdoorsy and always on the go, I figured he could use it for coffee or even soup! And, it also reminds me of the thermos my Mom used on our roadtrips during the summer - so there is some tradition in it too!

LLBean - Stanley Vacuum Bottle - $36
A ring dish or jewelry tree is a sweet gift for someone, I love the look of this one from Anthropologie.

Anthropologie - Carousel Trinket Dish
I am all about maps. Lately, Ben has had to remind me that we have enough maps in the house right now, so the next best thing is a vintage globe! What a great gift for someone...here is one from Etsy...

Etsy - Vintage Crams World Globe
How great are these wooden animals? All kids love animals and these are beautiful little pieces.

Etsy - Wooden Toy Animals - 3/$36
This will be the year of landscaping and gardening for us, and I am suddenly beginning to appreciate all things yard. A colorful watering can always stikes me as a great gift, whether family or a hostess gift.

Terrain - Cherry Blossom Watering Can - $79
These necklaces are simple and gorgeous...

Kate Spade - idiom reversible pendant necklace
Scott Gave us this cookbook, Mast Brothers Chocolate, A Family Cookbook. The pictures alone make you want to dive in immediatly.

Yes, ties are a boring gift. But if you are going to do it, you might as well pick a really attractive one. The hold that you can't go wrong with this Gingham Check Cotton Tie from JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment