It's Monday already. Brutal! But to start you off this week, here are some links to jump start the week....
- According to Test Kitchen, which Ben and I watched a little bit of this weekend, this is the best paper towel holder out there.
- This Politico piece, Putin's Real Long Game, about Putin and Russia has been stuck in my head since I read it last week (hat tip to Ben for this recommended read).
- This makes me love Wendy's. So great.
- I have a weak spot for pitchers - so here is a handsome looking one in case you need a gift at some point soon...
- NYTimes did a highlight piece on NoMa and Union Market in DC a couple weeks ago, here it is in all its glory - Historic Designation Sets Stage for a Washington Market District's Future.
- Need some new recipes for 2017 - this Bon Appetit - 40 KitchenAid Recipes that Stand, Mix and Deliver should help with that.
And last but not least, we are headed to Yosemite in two weeks to get away from the TV, avoid all things inauguration and to talk with the trees. If you have any recommendations - send my way, I would love to hear!