Friday, December 5, 2014

the leftovers.

Happy Friday! Ben and I are going on a date tonight!

On another note, if you are like me and have a crush on Connie Britton - here is your Friday gift - The Cult of Connie Britton. Ben and I debate this a lot. I have very (very!) strong feelings about the power of language, and in particular jokes. This Vulture piece, Bill Cosby Shows Why We Need Off-Limit Jokes touches on our ongoing conversation - I don't agree with it but in the spirit of good debate...This WSJ piece with excerpts from a Ruth Bader Ginsburg interview is old but in light of the news around her this week - I thought it was appropriate. And this, Prinstagram - I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to catch up on all things RBG. I did not know that there was a tumblr. And a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete