Tuesday, January 13, 2015

target practice.

My computer is seriously broken, hence the lack of posting. I am hoping to get myself to an Apple store soon-cross your fingers for me that they can work their magic. Anyway, over the weekend I fell in love with this little bench at Target. I wasn't able to really spend enough time with the bench and decide whether to grab it (because Ben hates Target and we basically have 15 minutes in the store before he starts to unravel) but we are going to make a second field trip to pick one up this weekend for the entryway. More soon. Once I have my computer back and running - I can show you the grand plan for this bench!

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought that bench last weekend when I was there! And then I forced myself to walk away...I'm sure I'll now be jealous the next time I come to your place.

    ReplyDelete