Monday, February 11, 2013

weekender.

This weekend felt unusually long and yet I didn't get to everything I had planned. With that said, Emily, Corinne and I went up to Room 11 yesterday for brunch. Have you all been there? I love it. It is small and charming and chic. The coffee/bar area is fantastic and the baked goods are scrumptious. The brunch itself left something to be desired but I would still recommend it for a leisurly Sunday morning coffee and newspaper reading.

And last night was game night at Melissa and Patrick's apartment. Who knew Cranium was such a good time? As soon as Ben and I have a place that can accommodate a game night crowd we are buying ourselves Cranium and hosting regular nights. 

And now we are back to the grind, Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment