Monday, December 3, 2012

cow bell.

At home in Colorado last week, I came across this old cow bell that Grandpolly had given me years ago when I was visiting her in Philadelphia. I am not exactly sure where it came from. I like to think she brought it back from her trip to Austria with her sister way back in the 30s. We have pictures of her in the mountains on a hike. It looks like she is on the set of the Sound of Music.

Anyway, I love it. I'm not sure why. And, I can't see where I would put it in a hypothetical house right now. But that doesn't matter really, right? I have been circling it in my apartment for the last week. I am thinking on the best way to clean her up and revitalize it. Any thoughts? Suggestions?!

I'll keep you posted on this DIY. I am no rush on this one and just mulling it over at this point.....

No comments:

Post a Comment