Tuesday, December 4, 2012

gifting.

I thought I would pass along some gift ideas...here goes!

These West Elm mugs look solid and classy! I love love my Le Creuset Stockpot and use it all the time. And I just bought Hannah a pair of these french sneakers, Bensimons, for her birthday. They are supposedly super comfortable!
West Elm
Le Creuset
Bensimon
I love these handmade ties and bowties from Fox & Brie on etsy! Hannah gave me a pair of JCrew pajamas last year and I love them, and if you act quickly you can extra-personalize it with a monogram! If you are in the DC area, Proper Topper always has good books, jewelry and great candles for the taking.
Proper Topper
Fox & Brie
JCrew
Cup of Jo put this great rasberry bush on one of her lists and I thought it was such a good idea. Rasberries in the backyard, yes please! Heath Ceramics, based out in San Francisco, apparently does amazing stuff. I love their ceramic tiled numbers for houses, great house-warming present. Expensive but your great-grandchildren will be able to serve you soup in whatever it is!

White Flower Farm

Heath Ceramics


Last but not least, Moleskin is putting out some great colors and as you know, I live and swear by my calendar (see here for previous post). I also love these longer gloves from Gap.
Moleskin
Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment