Thursday, December 8, 2011

planning it out.

I am old school when it comes to my planner. Google calendar and my iphone have nothing on my Moleskine calendar. Seriously. It has my entire life in it, proof below.
Let me explain all the reasons why this Moleskin planner is the one and only. First, the cover is soft but very durable, so you can throw it in a bag and bend it but at the same time the spine won't break. Mine have survived the bush in Africa, Vietnamese flooding and the day to day grind. The real reason it is a gem though is the layout. The genius of it is that the left side is the calendar and the right side is a notes page. Perfect for the list-maker. And, like all Moleskines, the back has a very handy envelope for keeping papers. I just got my 2012 calendar in the mail and thought I would pass along in case anyone is looking for a 2012 planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment