Tuesday, December 13, 2011

land of plenty.

Remember Lands End? Our famsquad holds a special place in our hearts for Lands End because every summer on our pilgrimage driving back to Colorado from Michigan, we would stop at the Lands End outlet. Fond memories. Besides being a much needed bathroom stop, Mom would also disappear to probably reclaim a bit of her sanity after hours in the car with four kids. She also taught me to sort through the returned monogrammed merchandise since I have common initials. But then, you don't come to this blog for reminiscing, so I'll get on with it. Lands End is making a comeback! You heard it here first. Seriously. Look at what I happened upon this morning, Lands End Canvas. I'm not sure about some of what they have going on but there are some good finds in the mix. 
Brushed Cotton Twill Shirt
Marsden Captoe Ballet
Roll Sleeve Popover Shirt
Floral Poplin Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment