Saturday, December 10, 2011

tex-mex neighbor.

Literally overnight the construction walls and brown paper were taken down on the new Logan Circle Tortilla Coast location at 15th and P. This is the second location for the Capitol Hill's longstanding Tex-Mex staple. Based on the press release though, the difference will be that they are going for "authentic regional mexican cuisine" at this location. We'll see. 
From the looks of it, I am loving it. The only problem for me is that it is exactly between my apartment and the gym and I am a pushover for tex-mex. And, frankly, as long as it is a step up from Loriol Plaza, they won't have a problem in this neighborhood. To sum up, if you want to get me out of my apartment, you can easily entice me out with chips and salsa around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment