Monday, December 5, 2011

boutiquing.

The dress I ordered off ModCloth (yes, the blue one as suggested), didn't work out well. I spent Saturday searching for a dress to wear for the Winter Ball on Saturday night. What I thought would be a quick trip to my go-to, H&M, turned out to be much longer and frustrating than expected. Ultimately, I ended up wearing a dress I already had in my closet (talk about wasted time, money and energy!). Anyway, the real point to this post is to focus on Current Boutique. It's the great consignment store on 14th street and I swear, I always find something.  This is the same place where I found these shoes earlier this fall. As my last ditch effort on Saturday, I stopped in and ended up walking out with a great, silk blue blouse that I love. The only negative is that there are no returns or exchanges, so tread carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment