Wednesday, December 21, 2011

yes please.

Georgetown's Baked and Wired is a guilt-free zone. What I mean by this is it is just one of those places that offers such decadent and extreme baked goods that there's no debate about it. I walked in today and was like, "Ok. Ok. I am going to have to eat a chocolate mocha cupcake". You see, there was really no choice involved in the decision. If you are faced with a full counter of pies, cakes, brownies, and cupcakes of true quality there is no turning back. Guilt free I tell you. Guilt Free. 

Seriously though, Baked and Wired. Amazing. Not just for the baked stuff but they have a fantastic coffee shop, two very cool spaces to sit, relax, internet, etc. It is just off of M street, tucked on a side-street and out of the rush. I highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment