Tuesday, December 13, 2011

trick of the trade (vol. 2).

I am just going to say you're welcome up front because I am about to provide you with some more good material. Here we go!

I love China. Sure, America might be in relative decline and they might be manipulating currency, but at least they provide access to great movies to dull the sting a little. Welcome to www.1channel.ch. And, for all my readers abroad, the good news is that since you don't have access to Netflix over there, you can use this site. I was also advised that after you use the search bar at the top and find the movie you want to watch, click on it, and scroll down about half the page. You should see a list of links where you choose which version of the movie you want to watch. Be sure to choose a version by the number of stars. Yes, I know, duh. But, this person highly recommends "putlocker" and "novamov" as good sources.

That's all...happy watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment