Friday, December 23, 2011

lancastering.

I have a serious case of wanderlust. It has been growing over the past couple months. I am trying to keep it in check, but I am not sure how much longer I can keep the lid on it. To try to assuage the mounting fever, I have been thinking of easy trips that are relatively close to DC. B and I had played with the idea of going to Charleston last year but never made it south. We also talked about doing a day-trip to Gettysburg for some Civil War excitement. Right now, I am fixated on a trip to Lancaster, PA in the spring/summer/fall of 2012.

Amish + Country's Oldest Farmer's Market + Historic Fulton Theatre + Good Food 
It is only 2.5 hours, so it could be a long day-trip or I might just hunt down a deal for a B&B and make it a weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment