Monday, December 5, 2011

moroccan fare.

Last night, I went to dinner with Som and Lani. This dinner was not a big event except that it generally takes us two months, a couple cancellations and about 30 emails to make it happen. We headed to Marrakesh for a good Moroccan fix. It was a great meal from which we recommend the following:
  • Lamb Sausage (Merguez Tagine)
  • Lentils (Laadase)
  • Moroccan Meatballs (Kefta)
  • Eggplant (Zaalouks)
  • Couscous
No pictures, sorry! But I can tell you that the tiled walls were pretty and the belly dancer was serious business. I can also tell you that this did nothing but intensify my craving to go to Morocco. This really will only have a direct and immediate affect on B at the moment, since he will have to listen to me talk even more about going to Morocco asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment