Wednesday, December 7, 2011

apple cider vinegar + hair.

There is a girl in the office with very shiny hair. Naturally, I talked to her about it and she told me her secret. Apple Cider Vinegar. Once a week, she shampoos, then rinses her hair with apple cider vinegar and then finishes up with conditioner. She swears by it. The last couple weeks I kept forgetting to grab a bottle while I was in Whole Foods but I finally remembered last night and bought myself a quality, organic bottle! Here is my report back. The smell of apple cider vinegar in your shower is not altogether pleasing. The smell also lingers long after your shower. Also, vinegar in your eyes is not enjoyable. With that said, I do think my hair might be a touch smoother and shinier this morning. Though, I might also be convincing myself of this because otherwise I took a shower in vinegar for nothing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment