Monday, December 19, 2011

day tripping.

I am back on the grid. And, in celebration of the end of finals I thought I would pull out some exciting news!

First and foremost, I have found a new flash-sale venue, Stylish Patina. Very excited about this. It is close to the Chartreuse & Co sale out in Frederick (that I have mentioned here) and I will be paying a visit in January. Also, in Frederick, I want to visit this very cool looking shop downtown, Silk & Burlap and this other, Salvaged, next door. And, on down the road a bit, there is the Old Luckett's Store in Leesburg. Might just make for a great (long) day trip through Maryland/Virginia neighborhoods!

I have mapped out the plan of attack below!
P.S. Back here in the District, I realized today, that I have never stopped into the Foundry shop on U Street. Now, also on the to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment