Sunday, December 11, 2011

to give.

some more ideas for the giving season....
Etsy Flag Necklace 
I gave my favorite pitcher to B when he moved and this reminded me of it. What a great piece for water or to use as a vase. 
Large Jug with Handle
I saw these gloves in the store last week, they are so comfortable and light. And, on a couple of the fingers, they designed it so you can use your iphone without taking them off.
Lululemon Gloves

Anthropologie is cashing in on the charm craze. If you go to their site you can choose your chain, and drag different icons on to create your own necklace. 
Anthropologie DIY Charm Necklace
For the gentlemen....

I love this classic dopp kit from jcrew. 
J.Crew Dopp Kit
Vintage (looking) t-shirts. I got B a great t-shirt kind of like this last year from Banner 47. 
Favorite Team T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment