Tuesday, June 9, 2015

shelved.

I haven't posted in a long time about the house. I haven't had much time in the last six months for projects, but we have been adding and making small changes here and there. A couple months ago, we finally added this ledge in our bedroom. I love it. I bought these metal rod brackets from Restoration Hardware. We measured the wall and the brackets and then popped up to Home Depot to cut a shelf. I then did a very quick two layers of white paint and voila - we had our shelf!

I framed a picture of Walloon that I had taken a couple of years ago and also framed a picture of the black beach in Iceland. And then, I picked up a cheap Target frame for this Washington DC map. We aren't sure that we are going to keep the DC map on this shelf, so we might change it up, but for the time being, it makes a big difference that we finally made use of this wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment