Tuesday, June 9, 2015

resolution 2015.


How is everyone's 2015 NYE resolution going? I always choose a resolution that is very tangible. In 2014, I cut orange juice completely out of my diet. I don't think I have had a full glass of orange juice since 2013! In 2012, Ben and I both resolved to take our cell phones off of the table when we are eating. And this year, I decided to finally cut sugar and sweetener out of my coffee.

Admittedly, this has been a tough one. I really love my coffee with sweetener. 5 months in and I am finally just beginning to get used to my coffee. For the first couple of months, I wasn't even finishing my morning cup which would have been unheard of previously. But here we are in June and slowly but surely, I am coming around to that bitter taste of my cup of jo...and hoping by the end of the year, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment