Wednesday, May 16, 2012

food tour.

What a week! Ben got in town last week and we have been very much on the move. The weekend was full of catching up with friends and enjoying some good meals.

On Friday night, we headed up to St. Arnolds Mussell Bar in Cleveland Park. I love that garage door, open air restaurant thing. So, I was happy there. The mussels were good, beer list extensive, and company fantastic!
  
We continued the food tour the next night and headed over to Mintwood in Adams Morgan. Em, Ben and I were more than content. The inside was very cool, service was right on, and the food more than delivered. Ben and I split the pork and Em went with the salmon. Both recommended!    
 
Finally, and I have no pictures from it sorry to say, but Boundary Road. Ben and I have been looking forward to going since it opened and it was a total hit. One of the better meals we have had in DC (up there with Birch and Barley for us) and we were there with best friends, so all the better. It is absolutely worth the trek over to H street. We can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment