Friday, January 11, 2013

corded.

I've been waiting to tell you all about the Une Bobine cords! Joanna Goddard has included it on one of her gift lists on Cup of Jo and I decided to get one for both Jordan and Chris for Christmas and then ended up getting myself one for our trip. I love love love it! It is this really stiff but flexible cord and you can use it to prop your phone up. I also just downloaded an app so I can take timed photos with my phone and use the cord to prop up the camera. I have also been using it to prop my phone up on my desk and used it on the plane to edit photos on my phone without having to hold it and look down.

I figured Jordan could use it for video and photos with his iphone since he and Hannah take so many with Stella and more generally.

In short, they are very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment