Wednesday, January 16, 2013

resolute.

New Years Resolutions. I know I'm two weeks late to this blogging party, but better late than never, right? Anyway, it was all the rage to write about new resolutions around January 1. I am not quite jumping on that bandwagon. Instead, I give you this piece in the New Yorker, This is the Year!, which had me laughing out loud at work today and literally nodding in agreement at the ridiculousness. For a good laugh, you should go read it, one of my favorite bits was,

"The best way to remind yourself of your goals and to elicit support from family, friends, and even coworkers, is to write them out and post them in a visible place. There’s a big difference between thinking, Stop paying for sex so much, and actually seeing the words."

No comments:

Post a Comment