Tuesday, March 5, 2013

summer prep.

Summer is coming, summer is coming! First, we have "snoquester" coming tomorrow in DC but after that, full steam ahead. And in that spirit, here are a couple pickings to prepare.

I wore these sandals into the ground last summer and am thinking of grabbing another pair...

Banana Republic - Mazzy Flip Flop

Ever since this post all about JFK's phenomenal sunglass style, I have had my eye on finding a stylish pair of clubmaster sunglasses. These hit the mark...

Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses
Bensimons just keep getting more and more popular. Now Madewell is even carrying them...they do look like the perfect summer slip-ons....


Madewell - Bensimon
And finally these earrings from Etsy...

1 comment:

  1. i feel like you're mocking me by blogging about these sunglasses. I NEED them.

    ReplyDelete