Friday, August 16, 2013

dressed down.

Big things are happening on 6th street this weekend! After weeks of being so busy we haven't been able to do much on the house, we have a full weekend ahead of us and the closet situation will be addressed. After two months of clothes everywhere (and I mean everywhere!), I have been nearing a breaking point. Click here and here for past posts.

Everyone can now breath easy knowing that we are picking up this dresser tomorrow. I am very excited about it. It will fit perfectly in our bedroom and we like the shape and legs. With that said, I am looking for some hardware to replace the handles, so stay tuned...
I also have had my eye on this color for a while now (just ask Ben!) and depending on how the finish and paint job is, I might go for it on the dresser. Does anyone know what this color is? I love that it is a grayish-blue...soft but prominent. Anyway, we will see but thank god for drawers, I cannot wait to put my underwear in a drawer...its the small things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment