Sunday, November 13, 2011

all american.

It has been another full day in the District. Still riding on the high from yesterday morning and the good weather, I walked myself down to the newly unveiled MLK Memorial. The tour buses beat me to the punch but the Memorial lived up to the hype.
After, I swung through the Corcoran to take a peak at the FotoDC exhibit that I had mentioned a couple weeks ago.
And finally, I headed to the White House. Yeah, that's right. E works at the WH. Her job basically involves running the world. More specifically, she has an amazing job in the Office of Digital Strategy. She also generously takes her friends to see the Oval Office on her days off...even though she has done it too many times to count. It was awesome. I was in the bowels of power today. It coursed through my veins for a brief couple minutes. Then we moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment