Tuesday, November 8, 2011

burger time.

Last week, during my morning routine and while listening to NPR, I was intrigued by this story featuring a new restaurant on H street, The Big Board.

The Big Board opened just a couple weeks ago and the concept behind it is that the price of beer fluctuates depending on the demand in the bar (a quick aside: this whole idea gives me terrible flashbacks to my Finance class). That part of it mildly intrigued me, but the idea of discussing market fluctuation over a drink wasn't enough to get me out to H street. Until now. I happened to mention it to somebody in the office yesterday who just so happened to go this past weekend. The review was convincing enough...he said the burgers were fantastic!

I am fixing to go soon and will report back. In the meantime, and to make sure we are all on the same page here, I am including a picture. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment