Saturday, February 18, 2012

biercamp & artisan meats.

I'm in Ann Arbor for the weekend, and besides celebrating our birthdays and making time for Michigan sports, yesterday we stopped in at Biercamp for lunch. Ben had spotted it a couple months ago and suggested we give it a try. It is a small roadside stop and would have taken me many drive-bys before I ever noticed it. But, once you open the door, the smell is intoxicating! We got the pulled pork sandwich and the steamship round and ate all of both of them. So, the next time you are in Ann Arbor, we recommend it for a quick lunch. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'd like to use one of your photos in the above post for current magazine. If that's ok with you, could you please send me the middle photo along with your name for the photo credit? Please let me know either way. thank you! [hsophia744@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete