Monday, February 20, 2012

donut glory.

Yesterday, Ben introduced me to quite possibly the best donuts I have ever had. I don't say these words casually and take donuts very seriously. Yes, there is a chance that I was so hungry and Ben had talked them up for three straight days that the results are a bit skewed. Or, perhaps they were unusually amazing this past Sunday, but I don't think so. They were...oh man...I can't even put words to it...just so damn good!
The Washtenaw Dairy doesn't even know the goldmine it is sitting on. Get this, they charge 60 cents for these glorious samples of happiness. The store is on a random corner in a residential area of Ann Arbor and the store front is totally nondescript. I cannot urge you enough to go...now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you bring me back one of these? For your most loyal reader?

    ReplyDelete