Monday, February 13, 2012

giving it.

Here are a couple quick ideas for a small housewarming or host gift....

I love this wine coaster. What a great gift to bring with a nice bottle of wine!
Glass Wine Coaster - $12
Some classic tea towels. The Timothy Paul store here in DC has great thick, linen kitchen towels that I just love as a gift. These below are from Etsy
Pair of Kitchen Linen Cotton Towels 
I bought 3 of these containers two years ago when Ben and I stopped into Fish's Eddy in New York. I love them. They hold up well and are so affordable. Would be a great gift to fill four or five of these containers with some treats and ribbon them up.
Storage Bowl - Red Wheat-flower
Slate cheese boards are all the rage these days and a great gift. Bring a really good cheese, and save yourself the card, you can just write a couple words of thanks right on the slate! 
Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board

No comments:

Post a Comment