Tuesday, February 28, 2012

destination morocco.

I am in the black-hole of mid-terms and studying for my oral exams at the moment. Just beyond that horizon of stress is the dreaded job search. My coping mechanism for the mounting anxiety is now to feed my wanderlust! Today, I spent a solid ten minutes during a break in the library scouring the National Geographic travel site. I have been talking about a trip to Morocco for several years now and today did nothing to abate my appetite to get to Marrakech. Just look at these photos below and tell me you don't want to join! Based on the itinerary in my head right now, we'll start in Rabat, work our way around the country, and then end the trip with a couple days in southern Spain. Stay tuned to next week when I have completely changed my tune and decided on our next destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment