Friday, March 30, 2012

reporting back.

I totally forgot to update on the hair mask endeavor (see here for the post about it)! Turns out it works great, who knew some olive oil and essential oil could be that easy? It will bring you pretty close to feeling like you could be compete to get on to a pantene pro-v commercial. My hair is much smoother and shinier today....I swear it!

Couple quick recommendations:
1. Do a couple rounds of shampoo and conditioner in the shower when you are washing it all out after. My hair was oily the next day (imagine that), and it needed some more washing out.
2. I actually mixed it up, put it in the refrigerator, and then by mistake forgot about it. I finally got around to using it a couple days later and it was completely fine having sat in the refrigerator. So, you could always just mix up a bunch, put it in the fridge and have it at the ready for the next time you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment