Thursday, April 19, 2012

be jeweled.

Speaking of jewelry....I have two good finds to pass on today!

Alison and I were way over-due for a catch-up and finally got to it earlier this week. Among other things, she had on a gorgeous new ring. Mind you, we're both supposed to be living on rather tight budgets, so I knew she must know something I didn't. And she did...it's Emma Stine. Think Gilt meets jewelry. Some of it your Grandma could probably give you out of her costume jewelry box...but some of it is good stuff!
And, this morning, I noticed a great ring that Hannah had on pinterest (click here to see it). So, I followed to the website, Erica Weiner Jewelry. They have such beautiful and unique pieces. It's everything you won't find on Emma Stine - kind of all of the romantic vintage kind!

1 comment:

  1. I like the few Erica Weiner necklaces I have hanging out in my jewelry stash. And I like that she's now incorporating vintage pieces!

    ReplyDelete