Friday, April 20, 2012

ny craving.

Ben and I finalized plans last night to head to NY after my graduation next month! It will be a short jaunt north but I can't wait. It will be a low-key couple days and highlights will be:
  • His parents are throwing an engagement party that weekend for his brother and soon to be sister-in-law!
  • Ben and I have talked about going for a hike or drive a little north one day to Bear Mountain area.
We are also planning to go into the city for a day with his parents. I am hoping we can go to Buvette for brunch! When I was up in NY a couple weeks ago, Maddie's boyfriend, Alex, had read about Buvette but they were closed when we got there. It is this charming, gorgeous, perfectly West Village restaurant and when I got back to DC, I read the reviews, they are fantastic. So cross your fingers for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment