Monday, June 18, 2012

oh naturale.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Or so I've been told. I have finally acknowledged that I rely way too much on my fake sugar in the morning. 4+ packets of Equal in my morning coffee. So, I am officially on a mission to kick the fake sugars. Hannah had given me a pep talk about this a couple years ago. And, Ben sent me yet another scary article about how bad they are recently. I started last week and successfully resisted the sweet urge of fake sugar in my coffee this morning. Yay!

That said, my morning coffee is far from enjoyable at the moment. I am hoping this is just an acquired taste. For the time being, my uptake before 10 a.m. is pretty slow, my reflexes are delayed and I am in a fog! But, I am keeping my eye on the prize and waiting for the day that I love the taste of my morning cup of jo sans fake sugar.....


No comments:

Post a Comment