Monday, June 18, 2012

eastern shoring.

This past weekend was spent out on the Eastern Shore to celebrate Dan's 30th birthday. The drive up was surprisingly fast on Friday night. I swear it was thanks to Erin's good driving karma. We got to this gorgeous house in the early evening...
Dan's mother and grandmother rented it for the weekend as his birthday present. We got there in time to get all dressed up and eat a dinner of lobster rolls outside in celebration.
 The weather was great all weekend. It was quiet and this farm was right outside the kitchen window.
 I also love all things with a dock. Take a look at this view with the sunset...
And, Ben and I walked down the road a bit so I could grab a picture of this tire swing I spotted when we were driving in. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment