Wednesday, June 20, 2012

squared up.

Ben and I popped into the Jack Spade store two weeks ago when we were in Georgetown. A pocket square kind of like this one caught our eye. (Just a quick sidenote: our good taste was unknowingly affirmed by GQ in this article recently!) Ben has been in the market for a pocket square. Then we jumped into JCrew. We actually saw this exact one in the store. Here's the thing. It was $42! That is straight up crazy! Seriously. It was a piece of linen cloth. Not even good linen. Just a square piece of cloth. We were shocked. I think you get my point.

So, I am going to make some pocket squares. Why? First, why not? Second, I think I can find much cooler prints and quality fabric. And, most importantly, so easy!

That's the story for now. I am going to fearlessly tread into the men's attire world and make some pocket squares. Will report back shortly.

picture: GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment