Thursday, November 1, 2012

plate up.

Oh hey West Elm. I got your catalogue in the mail yesterday and almost feel like you are talking right to me. You see, I am desperate need of some new dinnerware. I really am. I bought my set of plates and bowls at Target when I moved to DC the first time in 2007. Five years later, and my four plates and four bowls are holding strong but the wear and tear is really beginning to show with chips and cracks. So, I am on the hunt for a good, classy deal and it's like my West Elm folk were listening. Here are some that have caught my eye and I might just jump on one of these while the sale lasts...thoughts or recommendations?!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first and third. The second is little too formal for everyday use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the last ones, they look a little more hand-crafted and not so refined. Super lovely!

    ReplyDelete