Friday, November 16, 2012

wallet up.

This is my wallet.
I love it. Dearly. (It is from Target by the way, and I highly recommend it!). Now, guess what happened today?

So, I am in Union Station having a coffee with this Georgetown student. We had never met before but we were talking about Hill life because she wants to do an internship. And all of a sudden, this guy comes sprinting through the tables and snatches my wallet off the table and bolts outside. Well, all I have to say is thank god I was wearing my beloved Cole Haan boots today, because they have Nike inserts in them and I am pretty sure that is how I succeeded in chasing him three blocks down Massachusetts and caught him. Yes, that's right. True story. I chased him down and took my beloved green wallet back.

Embarrassingly, I was sprinting down the street screaming "help". And disturbingly, a mob mentality after I caught him did ensue. But, most importantly, I got my fantastic wallet back as well as high fives from all the people along Massachusetts on my walk back to Union Station and a huge shout out from the women vendors.

And with that, I am very ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment