Friday, September 28, 2012

double time.

It was a double-header for me last night. First, I finally went to the Brixton for a drink. I met up with one of Hannah and Jordan's friends who is here clerking at the DOJ. Ben and I had popped in for a look at the Brixton back in August but never got time to go for a drink. It was fantastic! The roof is so well done, with a lot of space and a great view. The second floor is going to be perfect for a drink in the winter and the first floor is also well laid out and the dinner menu looks good. I didn't take any pictures but I highly recommend it.

After, we walked over to Ben's Chili Bowl. I hate to admit it, but I had actually never been.  I know, I know. Anyway, it was great! I had a brilliantly done half-smoke and oh man, it hit the spot...just take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment