Thursday, September 13, 2012

hard core.

Erin has been raving about Fuse Pilates since February and I finally got myself to a class last night! And, it turned out Em was there for the same class. Thank god too, I basically followed her for the 55 minutes.

Fuse is in this great row house just north of Dupont, has a super friendly, relaxed feel and is really reasonably priced. All in all, I enjoyed it. That said, the jury is still out for me on pilates. I can't do yoga. It is way too slow and zen for me. I like a little bit of boot-camp in my workout. I don't need someone yelling in my face but I want to be pushed to a burning/shaking point. I am definitely going to try some of the other instructors, Em said Mariska is really good. And anyway, I am pretty sure I wasn't doing half the positions correctly. Come hell or high water, I am determined to work my core!

update: May have spoken too soon. Feeling it a little bit more at the 11:00 hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment