Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the spectacle.

I am headed to the eye doctor tomorrow. I dread the eye doctor. It has been haunting me for weeks now. I have really bad eyes. I have been plagued with a lot of eye problems in the past and I get very stressed out in the lead-up to any eye appointment. I put off scheduling my appointments. Sometimes I cancel them if I am not in a good state of mind and I am always scared headed into them.

So, I am trying to be more reasonable and realistic and mature about this eye appointment. Mostly, I am focusing on the fact that I have great health insurance and I can finally get a new pair of glasses!  While it is a very select club of people that ever see me in my glasses, I take the process of choosing very seriously. So, any suggestions, thoughts, recommendations on where to head first to pick out a new pair after I get through tomorrow?!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great, Mar.
    Head online to Warby Parker! http://www.warbyparker.com/

    ReplyDelete