Saturday, September 8, 2012

rained out.

I happened into a store with Ben when we were walking around Saratoga Springs a couple weeks ago. It was full of riding-outdoor-western meets upscale New York attire. Hard to describe. In the back of the store, they had rain boots lined up. Again, I have been debating rain boots for far too long (see here and here for the conversations we have had about it before)! I loved a pair of Le Chameau boots. But, they were $180.00. Mind you, they are rubber rain boots. So, we moved on. 

I also want to add here that Kate Middleton has a pair (click here for evidence). Not that that should ever be a selling point but I am just saying!

Well, we got back to DC and Gilt had a big Le Chameau boot sale the next week. I got the boots for $60. Here they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment