Monday, April 8, 2013

retro.

What a great start to the week, take a look at these two folding chairs I found this morning!
Remember this post from last year about my folding chairs project? Well, that has been kicked into high gear. I figure it will be a great option for being able to pull chairs out of the basement and put outside when we have people over. And I am beyond excited about the cool design of these two chairs.

And to top it off, my boyfriend responded immediatly and went into full bargaining action at 9:15 this morning  when I sent him the emergency email to make sure he got these chairs (yes, we are shopping on Ann Arbor Craigslist because we think we can get cooler stuff and better deals). Did he get the chairs? Yes, yes he did. And for $15. #Winning. #BoyfriendoftheWeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment