Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY New Balance.

Flipping through a magazine this morning in our hotel, I dog-eared a picture of the New Balance Custom US574. This evening, Ben and I have been lounging around and I had time to scout out the shoes online. Here is what I can report back. Much like the Nikeid shoes, you can design and customize them. I personally like the New Balance shoes more. You can basically customize every part of the shoe piece by piece. Take a look at just my quick playing below. I chose sharp colors so you can really see the possibilities!
It starts with your basic grey. 

You choose the base color. 

The front of the shoe. You can also choose suede or synthetic leather. 

The mesh color. Again mesh or synthetic choice. 

The middle color around the N. 

The ankle wrap. 

The tongue color. 

The heel wrap-around. 

Color the stitching. 

Laces. 

And finally, if you want to go all out, you can stitch a message into the heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment