Friday, January 13, 2012

puppy love.

Let me start this by saying, I am not ready to get a dog. Not yet. Though, I really really want one. I woke up this morning and talked to Ben about it. Two to three times a year, I go through phases of wanting a dog. I get over them eventually but I am in the middle of one right now.

But You know what didn't help today?
Yup. That's right. Opening up my morning newspaper (well...not exactly the newspaper but close enough) and finding out that William just gave Kate a puppy for her birthday. And, not just any puppy. Look at that adorable black bundle of cuteness. I'm happy for Kate...as if she didn't have a good enough year already...but this is not helping me at all. So, to distract myself, I am going to try and go hunt down those Hunter boots she is wearing on her perfect walk on the beach with her new puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment