Monday, January 30, 2012

the palace brunch.

Ben was in town this weekend for a short but very sweet visit to celebrate Erin's 30th! The weekend flew by. Drinks at the Hamilton and Jack Rose with good friends, brunch at Eatonville with some other friends, the big party for Erin at PJ Clark's, and one more brunch at Pearl Dive Oyster Palace. I haven't been taking many photos since California because of an unfortunate incident wherein my hand released and dropped my camera on pavement. But lucky for you all, I decided to document the Pearl Dive experience! I have mentioned their Pim's cup and great drinks before on this post, so I am happy to also report, they nailed brunch.
Just look at those donuts and eggs. Put it on your must-go brunch list. (Tip: get there at 10:50 right before doors open. By 11:05 there was a line out the door!).

No comments:

Post a Comment